XF 2 Looking for a developer (Hiring long term)

rhackz

Hello,

I am looking for someone who’d be willing to work for me (budget will be discussed in private message), i am looking for someone who can implement some tasks i give him it could be from the littlest thing to something that will challenge you. We are working on a big project and we are not familiar with xenforo and anything to do with xenforo, we would like the person to be consistent and understanding. I remember hiring someone and we agreed on a budget and he started asking for more and more and it became a headache. Please DM me if you are up for this and please show me your previous work

What i need done:

• Bug fixes
• Custom addons
• Template styling
• Configuring the forum
• Securing the forum from (spammers and hackers)
• I will provide you with another forum which has nearly all the features i need i believe most of the addons i’ll ask to be made have been re made on MyBB but haven’t really seen any over on xenforo! Soo please be understanding because i’m not a developer and i won’t really understand the developers language ;) hehe if you understand me!

If you are up for this leave me a message with a budget we can negotiate from i’d be paying weekly because this way i’d be more comfortable and after a period of time we can extend and look into paying monthly, 2 other developers already work with me and it’s been working out slow soo would love to have another helper on the board thank you.

Hello,

I am looking for someone who’d be willing to work for me (budget will be discussed in private message), i am looking for someone who can implement some tasks i give him it could be from the littlest thing to something that will challenge you. We are working on a big project and we are not familiar with xenforo and anything to do with xenforo, we would like the person to be consistent and understanding. I remember hiring someone and we agreed on a budget and he started asking for more and more and it became a headache. Please DM me if you are up for this and please show me your previous work

What i need done:

• Bug fixes
• Custom addons
• Template styling
• Configuring the forum
• Securing the forum from (spammers and hackers)
• I will provide you with another forum which has nearly all the features i need i believe most of the addons i’ll ask to be made have been re made on MyBB but haven’t really seen any over on xenforo! Soo please be understanding because i’m not a developer and i won’t really understand the developers language ;) hehe if you understand me!

If you are up for this leave me a message with a budget we can negotiate from i’d be paying weekly because this way i’d be more comfortable and after a period of time we can extend and look into paying monthly, 2 other developers already work with me and it’s been working out slow soo would love to have another helper on the board thank you.
We provide forum maintenance services since 11 years ago so we are the right team for this job. I have sent you a private message.

Top Bottom