LOL ... my site was hacked ...

I mean your server firewall hasn't blocked your ISP IP by any chance? I know mine locked me out once before from me doing something with permissions, as I had forgotten to add my IP into the allow list. Had to end up getting my host to add me as I couldn't access my whm, na da, not even via ssh.

I mean your server firewall hasn't blocked your ISP IP by any chance? I know mine locked me out once before from me doing something with permissions, as I had forgotten to add my IP into the allow list. Had to end up getting my host to add me as I couldn't access my whm, na da, not even via ssh.

That's where having out-of-band shell access really helps. If you screw something up really bad, you at least know you can still access the server. :)

Sounds like it's inaccessible in certain areas of the world. National firewall anyone? :D I'm in the US. Maybe if everybody posted where they are located and if they can or cannot access it we could narrow it down. :)

It's working for me, both the site and forum. Oddly enough I locked myself out of one of my vB forums over the weekend as did most of the user base. A user had posted a thread with an accented character in the title. Anyone selecting the thread title was met with a permissions error and immediately added to the host firewall blacklist. The cause was an anti-spam measure employed by the host which objected to the accent in the thread title and blacklisted anyone selecting the thread to view it. Very strange but I'm just wondering if something similar is going on with your site.

Top Bottom