1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL - Libyan TV reporting massive London march is against military action!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DoctorWatsOn, Mar 26, 2011.

1. DoctorWatsOn

DoctorWatsOn Well-Known Member

IT IS NOT! :D

There's about 250,000 to 300,000 marching against government budget cut backs.

And people complain about bias in reporting by the BBC & Sky News - lol. :D
  2. Shamil

Shamil Well-Known Member

3. DoctorWatsOn

Sorry, I should have said - it was on Sky News, just before I posted the OP, they carried a bit of Libyan TV reporting it in that way with images of the main peaceful demo.

Now they [Sky] have switched to rolling news of the breakaway group of idiots that have started rioting - currently they are destroying a police van by throwing paint-bombs and anything else to hand at it. :rolleyes:
  4. Nasr

Nasr Well-Known Member

The Libya regime is completely hysterical. All they do is lies. Worst than Sahhaff. (Former Iraqi press secretary)
  5. DoctorWatsOn

I had completely forgotton about Saeed al-Sahaf, otherwise known as Comical Ali. :D
  6. Bain

Bain Active Member

You mean, Baghdad Bob? HAHA, I loved him!
  7. MGSteve

MGSteve Well-Known Member

Yeah, known to most of the world as Comical Ali, known to the US as 'Baghdad bob'. Perhaps it was assumed that most American's wouldn't understand 'Comical' ;) (tongue in cheek before I get toasted!)
    Douglas, Darkimmortal, Mikey and 2 others like this.
  8. DoctorWatsOn

Barking mad. :D

BTW it was between 250,000 & 500,000, depending on different UK news sources, i.e. hundreds not tens of thousands, so they can't even get that right.