• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Logo pretty please.

JVCode

Looking for a gorgeous talented designer to knock me up a sweet looking logo for a new Xbox 360 Achievements site.

Size: No idea, it's the bare xenforo design right now. So I'll leave that upto you.

I will be messing with the theme to make it look something similar to the xbox.com website, so a logo of that colour (Greens and Whites) would be spanktastic.

Cheers big ears!

No takers on this then? that's a shame. I was even going to give chocolate money, 2 goose eggs and a Flamin' Hot Monster Munch wrapper to whoever designed the logo. Your Loss!

That's not what I was asking for Blue, but thanks for the link information. I'm sure it'll help many in their quest for a new logo.

here is a quick design as my computer is being very slow today and i have work in less than 10 mins.

X360.png

Sorry but if you like it thats a bonus i have added the PSD aswell for you if you like to tweak it or someone else can do a better one. Everything i do is transparent that is 300 x 100px

PS: if you have anything you like to change aka remove moto or make it more darker i can do it when im back online for you just inbox or reply here and ill change what i can.

Attachments

• X360.webp
    X360.webp
    9.9 KB · Views: 8
  • X360.psd
    X360.psd
    126 KB · Views: 2
I am not sure if you've already chosen a logo or not yet, but I created a logo that you might like. I haven't check the colors or anything on my actual display because of some technical problems, but on my laptop it looks pretty cool. I'll check the colors later and fine tune the design if you like it.

The design I made is a little more hi-tech which fits the Xbox 360 concept. I hope you like it.

xbox360.webp

Top Bottom