XF 1.2 Logo in left side, ads in right side but centered to that space

Ahoy there!

I'm trying to put an advertisement on header right side but centered to that space.
Every time I try it either right or left next to my logo. I want it to be centered on that remained space.

If I put margin doesn't solve my issue. Margin makes logo going down. The advertisement is a big one 728x90.

If anyone know the trick kindly suggest me. Thanks a million!

see example-jpg.png

Jeremy

I don't see an advertisement in your header when I visit your site. What is the code you are using, it should help to give a proper CSS solution.

I don't see an advertisement in your header when I visit your site. What is the code you are using, it should help to give a proper CSS solution.
Can you try now?

Center "advertisement" and as well the banner 728x90. Thanks!

PS: Make it look like the above picture.

Last edited:

Tracy Perry

Ahoy there!

I'm trying to put an advertisement on header right side but centered to that space.
Every time I try it either right or left next to my logo. I want it to be centered on that remained space.
Have you tried putting your code into a class and styling that via the EXTRA.css?

@I. C. Daniel have you resolved this issue? If so would you please share your solution?
To be frank I didn't found the solution to flexible width on those days (Oct 25/26, 2013)
The live version you see ads indeed are centered at my forum http://ypayz.com/ but is a fixed width.
Code used is the one mentioned few lines above. Would be great if some css guru want to share the solution for flexible width.