1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Logo in left side, ads in right side but centered to that space

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by I. C. Daniel, Oct 25, 2013.

1. I. C. Daniel

I. C. Daniel Member

Ahoy there!

I'm trying to put an advertisement on header right side but centered to that space.
    Every time I try it either right or left next to my logo. I want it to be centered on that remained space.

If I put margin doesn't solve my issue. Margin makes logo going down. The advertisement is a big one 728x90.

If anyone know the trick kindly suggest me. Thanks a million!

see example-jpg.png

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I don't see an advertisement in your header when I visit your site. What is the code you are using, it should help to give a proper CSS solution.

3. I. C. Daniel

I. C. Daniel Member

Can you try now?

Center "advertisement" and as well the banner 728x90. Thanks!

PS: Make it look like the above picture.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  4. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Have you tried putting your code into a class and styling that via the EXTRA.css?

5. I. C. Daniel

I. C. Daniel Member

W
    With this one, doesn't do what I want.

Code:
    <span class="adheader">I put code here</span>
    Extra.css
    Code:
    .adheader {
    float:right;
    display:inline-block;
    margin: 5px 40px 5px 0;
    }

6. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I'll look at it when I get home and have access to Chrome.

7. woei

woei Well-Known Member

@I. C. Daniel have you resolved this issue? If so would you please share your solution?

8. I. C. Daniel

I. C. Daniel Member

To be frank I didn't found the solution to flexible width on those days (Oct 25/26, 2013)
    The live version you see ads indeed are centered at my forum http://ypayz.com/ but is a fixed width.
    Code used is the one mentioned few lines above. Would be great if some css guru want to share the solution for flexible width.