Add-on Logo Block Background Auto Changer According to Specified Dates

Shyuan

Not sure this has been asked or developed?

I saw this one: [XenCrea] Header & Background Evolved [Paid]. Not sure if it does what I want as below:

I would love to have an addon which can apply the background in logo block, with the ability to display different background on different dates automatically (using cron?) e.g. show Christmas themed background on 25th Dec every year, New Year themed background on 1st Jan every year, etc, automatically. Those dates that were not specified will then show the default background.

It's okay to be a paid addon if someone were to create this. :)

Thank you.

Last edited:
Not sure this has been asked or developed?

I saw this one: [XenCrea] Header & Background Evolved [Paid]. Not sure if it does what I want as below:

I would love to have an addon which can apply the background in logo block, with the ability to display different background on different dates automatically (using cron?) e.g. show Christmas themed background on 25th Dec every year, New Year themed background on 1st Jan every year, etc, automatically. Those dates that were not specified will then show the default background.

I've had some help from Jake & @EQnoble in getting my header image, logo and body background change pending on the time of day it is. I'm not entirely sure, but you could try Jake's modification to see if it could be adapted to your needs if someone doesn't approach you in developing this. http://xenforo.com/community/resources/change-header-based-on-time-of-day.409/

Top Bottom