login / sign in box background colour

Alex Apple

Last question for the moment, I promise!

Where can I change the background colour of the login/signup (popup) box? Right now, it's black text on black, which is not a good look...

Attachments

• Image1.webp
    Image1.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 39
Where can I change the background colour of the login/signup (popup) box? Right now, it's black text on black, which is not a good look...

Edit this template:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> login_bar.css

Code:
	#loginBar .textCtrl:focus
	{
		background: black;
	}

The text uses this palette color:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Color Palette -> @primaryLightest

Or if you want to make an exception for that one instance then you can edit the same template to reference a different palette color or manually set a color:

Code:
	#loginBar .textCtrl
	{
		background: @primaryDark;
		border-color: @primaryLightish;
		color: @primaryLightest;
	}

Everytime I use these @colors, it overwrites another variable, if I change the color. For example, I tried changing the options bar (babyblues), but instead, I changed the color for outlines, AND therefore it changed the footer variable!

So, I will fix this login box by hex'es.
Edit this template:

Code:
	#loginBar .textCtrl:focus
	{
		background: black;
	}
Does this css sheet have a variable for font colors?

Everytime I use these @colors, it overwrites another variable, if I change the color. For example, I tried changing the options bar (babyblues), but instead, I changed the color for outlines, AND therefore it changed the footer variable!

So, I will fix this login box by hex'es.

Most of the palette colors are used in multiple locations on the page. So yes, you can manually set hex codes for specific locations in the CSS.

Does this css sheet have a variable for font colors?

The font color in the login box is a different section in the same template. That is in my previous post.

Top Bottom