Add-on Login Security

Oh okay, I read that and thought you meant that I took advantage of you to make the plugin and obtain it without payment. My mistake.

I looked at the Login Security resource and I have to say, it looks amazing so far. Everything I asked for. You did a great job and I look forward to playing with it when I can.

Hi tenants! Again sorry for the delays.

I'm looking to buy this now. Does it work with the latest xF version 1.1.5?

Ok great! I'm going to purchase this add-on on payday because I realized 14 GBP is actually close to 30 USD and I want to give a bit extra for the fact that you developed it and had to wait so long for me to buy it.

I really do appreciate the work you did and sorry for the delays.

Purchased!

tenants, I'm sorry it took so long to get this from you. I do appreciate the work you put into the Add-on. I purchased (at least I think I did) the add-on from your site. I have to admit I found your site pretty confusing so can you double check to make sure I did it right. And I guess let me know when I can download it so I can check it out.

Got it thanks. It's not a whole lot but I hope it shows my apologies for being unavailable for so long. Like I said, Sandy hit here hard and it's been an affair to try and get life back to a stable position.

Again, thank you very much for the awesome development and making this a reality for myself and anyone else that needs that sense of security.

Top Bottom