XF 2.1 Login / Logout Issue

Sonnie

So we have the test forum up and running, but on the new forum I keep getting logged out when going to threads. I am unable to see Thread Tools or Edit anything in the test forum because it won't keep me logged in. I've tried using a different username for the current forum and test forum, but that doesn't help. Is there any method of staying logged into the test forum and prevent being logged out constantly?

Here's what someone stated:
The reason there's no edit buttons and it keeps logging out is the media pages are loading some images from the live forums at www.avnirvana.com. Xenforo there overwrites the session cookie for www.avnirvana.com/xf2test, and it logs you out. Log back in, and as soon as any action on that page is made, it reloads a resource again from the live site, killing the session cookie again.
Looking for a workaround.

Thanks!

Hi friends, I'm always up to date, I updated the site from xF 2.1.2 to 2.1.3 version, but now I see the problem logout, trying to log out of the system is returning the cursor is returning, but refreshed the page looks out of the system, during the update with a two errors encountered, that the admin panel has changed the path for those files have not been updated, I manually received them from the xF 2.1.3 version upgrade package I changed with the files in FTP, I did not do an additional operation, so I did not run upgaradeyi, the file is missing or incorrect file does not appear when I look at the control Well everything is fine, just one single logout when the cursor rotates, solution please.

Hi friends, I'm always up to date, I updated the site from xF 2.1.2 to 2.1.3 version, but now I see the problem logout, trying to log out of the system is returning the cursor is returning, but refreshed the page looks out of the system, during the update with a two errors encountered, that the admin panel has changed the path for those files have not been updated, I manually received them from the xF 2.1.3 version upgrade package I changed with the files in FTP, I did not do an additional operation, so I did not run upgaradeyi, the file is missing or incorrect file does not appear when I look at the control Well everything is fine, just one single logout when the cursor rotates, solution please.

That’s a Chrome bug,

Top Bottom