XF 2.2 LogicException: Replier can only add posts at the end of a thread in src/XF/Service/Thread/Replier.php at line 224

Hello, several times a week on my forum I get this error: We've looked into the error with my hosting company, but haven't found a server-related issue... I was told to create a support request in xenforo... I created a support request and I thought I'd write it here, in case maybe someone can answer as a solution... This problem is really annoying, how can we fix it...!

Hata! Bazı sorunlarla karşılaştık.
LogicException: Replier can only add posts at the end of a thread in src/XF/Service/Thread/Replier.php at line 224

XF\Service\Thread\Replier->setPostPosition() in src/XF/Service/Thread/Replier.php at line 207
XF\Service\Thread\Replier->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
XF\Service\Thread\Replier->save() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 600
XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2344
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 512
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Do you use the change content owner addon ?

The problem seems to occur when you post a post in the future

Last edited:
Do you use the change content owner addon ?

The problem seems to occur when you post a post in the future
I'm not using any plugins and just using xenforo v2.2.6 patch 2 and it's a custom theme. But already the same problem occurs in the default theme. I'm afraid I can't install anything so Xenforo won't give an error...
:(

Sometimes the message is recorded as in the future, sometimes in the form of "in a minute"... And then my members and I cannot write messages, the above error is repeated.

I talked to my server company, they wrote that there is no problem with them and I need to request technical support from xenforo. I also created a ticket. But no answer yet... :(

I don't understand why Xenforo technical support team has not replied yet...!

I've looked at the aforementioned issue before, but I didn't understand anything about the solution, I guess the issue has not been resolved... What is the solution, can anyone write it? I searched a lot on the internet but couldn't find the solution...

I don't understand why Xenforo technical support team has not replied yet...!
Because it's the weekend and officially tickets are only handled during working hours.

However, I have replied to the ticket but I can only really point you to this post from Mike:
This is very likely caused by your server time becoming incorrect.

There's nothing we can do from within XF to resolve the issue - it's something your host will have to address.

Because it's the weekend and officially tickets are only handled during working hours.

However, I have replied to the ticket but I can only really point you to this post from Mike:

There's nothing we can do from within XF to resolve the issue - it's something your host will have to address.
Thanks, but we've checked my server clock, we haven't found any problems... My server said that we should seek help from the xenforo support team. I also wrote about it here. I didn't know it wasn't working on the weekend :) I'm sorry. We could not solve the problem on the server side, the representative of my server company said let's take action according to the answer given by xenforo.

Thanks, but we've checked my server clock, we haven't found any problems... My server said that we should seek help from the xenforo support team. I also wrote about it here. I didn't know it wasn't working on the weekend :) I'm sorry. We could not solve the problem on the server side, the representative of my server company said let's take action according to the answer given by xenforo.
Make sure your hosting company reads what Brogan said about server time and how that relates to the post I posted.

With 1000s of xenforo installs, a rare issue like this is almost certainly a performance issue on your server or a server issue.

Every host says it's not them.

Can you post the exact solution of the problem here? Because I did not understand anything as a solution to the aforementioned issue and my server company checked everything over and over again... Where does the problem come from and what has been done to solve it? It would be greatly appreciated if you could write it step by step in an understandable way. And everyone will benefit.

If you write down the problem in full and say the solution is this, the managers in my server company will also take a step in that direction, but we could not figure out exactly where the problem originated. My server company is actually a very interested and good company, but we could not solve this problem...

Top Bottom