1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Logging in Problems

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Frankenfurter, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Frankenfurter

Frankenfurter Member

When trying to login to my forum or AdminCP, it logs me out immediately or whenever I change the page unless I selected 'stay logged in'.

(Also, if I use the Account Switch feature [while 'stay logged in'], whenever I try and post, it logs me back to the original account.)

Prior to this, I was having issues accessing my site and my server, through the troubleshoot, asked me to clean the cache and to try 'ipconfig /flushdns', so I'm not sure if this is connected.

2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Do you get any errors or can you just not log in?

3. Frankenfurter

Frankenfurter Member

No, no errors. I put in my login details and it works, I get logged in. But when I change to a page or to a thread, I'm logged out. I only stay logged in if I select 'stay logged in'. If I try to enter the AdminCP, it keeps logging me out.

4. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

What browser are you using? Is it up-to-date?

5. Frankenfurter

Frankenfurter Member

It's not the browser. I tried it on Internet Explorer and it was the exact same issue there.

6. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

A quick search found this. See if it'll help. :)