PNE-Online

Since updating yesterday a handful of users are unable to log in.

We have suggested clearly cache, cookies etc and using different browsers but no luck.

Any suggestions?

Have you reviewed any addons you are using? Are they compatible with 2.3?

Anything you have [customized] that potentially touches the login process?

Logging in with connected account or vanilla Xenforo login?

Do you have more information about the users login error? (what actually happens?)

Anything in your XF or server error log?

To globally disable addons for testing, add $config['enableListeners'] = false; to your config.php.
If your login starts working, then it's addon related.

Last edited:
Have you reviewed any addons you are using? Are they compatible with 2.3?

Anything you have [customized] that potentially touches the login process?

Logging in with connected account or vanilla Xenforo login?

Do you have more information about the users login error? (what actually happens?)

Anything in your XF or server error log?

To globally disable addons for testing, add $config['enableListeners'] = false; to your config.php.
If your login starts working, then it's addon related.

Thanks for your advice @ENF

I have just turned off any add on related to registration and not aware of any specific lyrics related to log in.

This is the server error page which is clearly an issue.

1000012103.webp

Last edited:
Thanks for your advice @ENF

I have just turned off any add on related to registration and not aware of any specific lyrics related to log in.

This is the server error page which is clearly an issue.

View attachment 305822
Were you able to restore logins then?

2.3 is a significant upgrade, so you need to check all addons to ensure that they are all updated for 2.3.
That error log, you would have to show the actual error and related stack trace to see where that's going.

Were you able to restore logins then?

2.3 is a significant upgrade, so you need to check all addons to ensure that they are all updated for 2.3.
That error log, you would have to show the actual error and related stack trace to see where that's going.

Thanks.

It is only a handful of people unable to log in.

I have contacted them and find out, will shut all add ons and test as you suggest.

Thanks.

It is only a handful of people unable to log in.

I have contacted them and find out, will shut all add ons and test as you suggest.
You can test each one, but please do check with each developer to see if you have the latest version of those addons AND determine if the developer has has published updates that work with XF 2.3. --- A lot of people aren't checking this point and running into problems.

You can test each one, but please do check with each developer to see if you have the latest version of those addons AND determine if the developer has has published updates that work with XF 2.3. --- A lot of people aren't checking this point and running into problems.

Seems to have sorted it by turning off the paid registrations app.

Thank you for your help.

Reactions: ENF
Back
Top Bottom