Local community forum with (slight) WordPress / Zurb Foundation integration...

Everything seems to blend in perfectly, looks fresh, minimalistic and professional. A suggestion maybe to add an image & media gallery? I think it can be a nice addition and boost up activity.

@Carlos As mentioned above by @lazy llama, the titles are in the same "header"/title space the blog uses as opposed to the regular title space inside the "forum block".

Thanks for the feedback all. :)

Also like the idea of a media/image gallery @yavuz, several of the neighbours are either pro or amateur photographers so I think we could get some nice stuff.

I've had a few minor issues with the cross site header, but it's getting there I think. Have a display bug when composing a new thread I need to work out.

It's still there but displays in the image at the top of the page where a logo would go on a default site.
@Carlos As mentioned above by @lazy llama, the titles are in the same "header"/title space the blog uses as opposed to the regular title space inside the "forum block".
I didn't notice that... I thought those letters were something else, maybe it's just that I'm not used to the setup. lol. :LOL:

< Is embarassed by the mistake.

Now this... is perfect for our needs.

How much of this is ready to go theme? All of it? If so could you link me to where you found it please? Or is this the work of a web designer who's worked around xenForo's capabilities?

Top Bottom