XF 1.4 Loads of trophy alerts after import

Mr Lucky

After doing an import, I noticed that I get a whole raft of trophy award alerts. preumably as I am imported as a user with 3000+ posts.

Screen Shot 2015-06-13 at 15.10.55.webp

Is there a way to stop this happening please?

They will trigger when a user logs in if they have met the default criteria for trophies which a few have been set up by default in XenForo.

Probably best to wait for another reply with better advice but I guess removing the trophies (make a back-up first, I think you can export them but I am using a modified trophy system so not sure if mine adds it or not) will make them stop working and remove the points for the existing users with these triggered.

will make them stop working and remove the points for the existing users with these triggered.
Yes, but if I think if/when I put them back it will do the same thing.

It should just award the appropriate trophy for the number of posts, not go through the whole lot trophy by trophy and send a raft of alerts.

That's just going to put people off the new forum software just as they log in.

because mainly I wanted a simple 2 second solution.

Will this stop people getting alerts at each stage when it's added?

Whenever you add trophies, providing criteria is met they will receive the alert when triggered. Maybe there is a way around this without showing an alert but I have no clue about that.

Top Bottom