Linked Prefixes for Bob's Showcase [Deleted]

benFF

I'll for sure be using this. Any plans for an AMS version of this addon?

Afraid I don't use AMS, although I'm pretty sure the actual code would be exactly the same (just extending the AMS classes instead of SC).

I thought I could post it here first, then if people seem to be digging it, @Bob might be inclined to add the same functionality into the official code :)

Afraid I don't use AMS, although I'm pretty sure the actual code would be exactly the same (just extending the AMS classes instead of SC).

I thought I could post it here first, then if people seem to be digging it, @Bob might be inclined to add the same functionality into the official code :)
Interesting! I may have look and see what I can butcher 😂 I think I either requested this or saw someone requesting this on xenaddons (prefixes being linked). It's cool! Thank you.

Interesting! I may have look and see what I can butcher 😂 I think I either requested this or saw someone requesting this on xenaddons (prefixes being linked). It's cool! Thank you.

It might just be a case of searching all the files and changing "sc" to "ams" (this would cover the database table updates and template changes) and "Showcase" to "ArticleManagementSystem" (which would be the class definitions).

But again, I can't say this for sure because I don't have AMS - good luck!

@benFF any possibility with getting a similar add-on to AMS as you have a license now? I can fund it if needed.
It's already part of

😊

Top Bottom