Add-on Link to report from reported post

TheGreek

I'd like to be able to have it to where when a post is reported, there will be a link that will take you to the report for that post.

And vice versa from the post you click the exclamation point icon

What I am saying is that once a post has been reported, that there is some indication that the post has been reported, with a link to the reported post topic.

What I am saying is that once a post has been reported, that there is some indication that the post has been reported, with a link to the reported post topic.
Apologies I thought there was. I was thinking of another software that has an exclamation point icon in the post.

Sounds like something that could go hand in hand with another thread that requested when a post is reported it is added to another forum with this:
This is a test post - (Reporter Username) - (Date)

I think your feature would be great with that one as you could turn off the part of adding (Reported Username) - (Date) to the title.

Let me start a planning phase for this and see what we come up with for other features. I can probably start on this in the next 4 weeks. Busy schedule ahead of me. Sigh I can never get a break. LOL

Sounds like something that could go hand in hand with another thread that requested when a post is reported it is added to another forum with this:
This is a test post - (Reporter Username) - (Date)

I think your feature would be great with that one as you could turn off the part of adding (Reported Username) - (Date) to the title.

Let me start a planning phase for this and see what we come up with for other features. I can probably start on this in the next 4 weeks. Busy schedule ahead of me. Sigh I can never get a break. LOL
That's also what I requested. :)

Oh, I wasn't paying attention. This is such a good idea, my business partner likes it, so we are going to move forward with planning out more features and start development. If you have more features in mind, please start a conversation with me.

Oh, I wasn't paying attention. This is such a good idea, my business partner likes it, so we are going to move forward with planning out more features and start development. If you have more features in mind, please start a conversation with me.
What do you think the timeline would be?

I have a lot going on in RL right now for almost the next 2 months so development would start close that endpoint which would give plenty of time for features to be suggested and we get a strong feature list going so we have something to start out the gate strong.

Yes, everything got sidetracked back in June. The RL stuff I needed to do got postponed until this month so I'm now handling that now and should have it all completed by 2nd week of November. We intend to move forward with development of this addon fully at that time. Right now I'm slowly working on 3 add-ons including this one while handling RL.

That is for the Report Center, I'm looking for the option to be when you have reports going into a forum.

Yes, everything got sidetracked back in June. The RL stuff I needed to do got postponed until this month so I'm now handling that now and should have it all completed by 2nd week of November. We intend to move forward with development of this addon fully at that time. Right now I'm slowly working on 3 add-ons including this one while handling RL.
That sound awesome! Any chance of a timeline? :)

Anytime, I actually thought this would be over but it's not. RL stuff won't be over until Nov 26th for sure. I'm actually looking into coding stuff though so it's a slow process right now but I'm making progress.

Top Bottom