Lack of interest Link reaction received to appropriate posting, not only to the thread.

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Masetrix

XF 2.1.4
If I click in my Profile, the link https://xenforo.com/community/account/reactions and there on a message in there i have received a "Like", i will not be forwarded to the appropriate posting, but only on the thread. For threads with many postings it is then difficult to find the appropriate post. Here the link should point to the posting, not just the thread.

EDIT:
@Brogan
Maybe this suggestion should be moved to bug reports because my moderators say that this suggestion in XF 2.1.3 already worked as desired.

Last edited:
Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Yes, I never used this myself, but users are reporting it started happening recently (which probably coincided with our upgrade to 2.1.4)

If you click through alerts for reactions you get forwarded to the post, but if you use the "reactions received" dialogue you only get forwarded to the start of the thread.

We haven't in converted from vBulletin 3.x to Xenforo yet, but we have a test system up and running for our members and people are already complaining about this-- that reactions are pointing to threads instead of directly to posts in them.

Top Bottom