XF 2.1 Link logo to Latest posts

in template: PAGE_CONTAINER
change both instances of: <a href="{{ ($xf.options.logoLink && $xf.homePageUrl) ? $xf.homePageUrl : link('index') }}">
to:: <a href="{{ link('whats-new/posts') }}&skip=1">

Last edited:
I'm a bit lost - what is the difference between new posts and recent posts in XF2? I thought recent posts was what it was called in XF1, and new posts is XF2? The only real difference between the two that I know is that XF2 hides threads that have been read, where as XF1 doesn't.

Well, I agree it shouldn't default to unread. Really confusing. To undo this you must add the skip=1 parameter (which will also undo any user preference). There is no way to provide a link that specifically filters unread posts AFAIK, you can only link to "new posts" (which may or may not be unread posts depending on what the user has chosen).

Well, I agree it shouldn't default to unread. Really confusing. To undo this you must add the skip=1 parameter (which will also undo any user preference). There is no way to provide a link that specifically filters unread posts AFAIK, you can only link to "new posts" (which may or may not be unread posts depending on what the user has chosen).

I think this will link to unread and override filters:
Code:
https://example.com/whats-new/posts/?unread=1

Last edited:
Top Bottom