XF 2.1 Link Colours

swiftyste

I'm after changing link colour in editor box only for things like messages, comments when a user adds a link now in editor box it's the same colour as the text they add.

I have made a change on custom theme but that's for all links and not for editor box only, Is there any simple way to change the editor box links colours only? I am familiar with extra.css

Any help will be much appreciated.

Try this.
Change colors if you want

CSS:
.message-userContent a
{
    color:#0e0588;
    text-decoration:underline;
    font-weight:normal;
}

.message-userContent a:hover
{
    color:#C30000;
}

Try this.
Change colors if you want

CSS:
.message-userContent a
{
    color:#0e0588;
}

.message-userContent a:hover
{
    color:#C30000;
}
Thanks so much that sorted my second issue out 😂 it's my fault i didn't make it clear what i was on about is when you edit or create a thread just before you post it & you add a link it's the same colour as the text.

Except if you hover over it it gets underlined. I think that's by design though.
When i hover over it - it shows red but it's just when you add a link it only shows same colour. problem is the settings with the theme controls 2 things on the theme so if i was to change it - it will mess up with the style.

Does anyone have a fix for this i have included some images here:

{F347D085-F0AD-4C49-B4C2-370BBB9C138A}.png.webp {294E532E-D2A7-4559-BD5D-2A577BA46876}.png.webp

"Preferences" is linked but there isn't away to tell unless you hover over this any fix to this will be much appreciated.

Top Bottom