Linear Gardient into Style Properties Background Fields?

• Thread starter Thread starter bogus
  • Start date Start date
B

bogus

I want to add a linear gardient with CSS3 Code where the Background for "Selected Tab" in "Style Properties: Header and Navigation" is already added

The current Code would look like that
@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/navigation-tab.png, -moz-linear-gradient(center bottom , rgb(64,94,124) 5%, rgb(177,177,194) 53%);

If i add the Code to the Extra.css its not a Prob, but if i add the -moz-linear-gradient into the Field for own CSS Code or behind the navigation-tab.png (as shown in Quote) the whole Style will be destroyed or the gardient is just visible into the selected Tab....

Does that mean i have to add all to Extra.css or is it possible to use the CSS3 Code with the Style Properties?

Edit: the CSS3 gradient shall effect just the ?SubNavbar? (.navTabs .navTab.selected .tabLinks {

Are you putting it all in the background image field in the style properties? What exactly are you putting where?

Try using the Miscellaneous box instead:

Screen shot 2012-01-12 at 7.35.50 PM.webp

You can enter entire CSS attributes into this box, such as:

Code:
background-image: url('path/to/image.gif');

I have added this @imagePath/xenforo/gradients/navigation-tab.png, -moz-linear-gradient(center bottom , rgb(64,94,124) 5%, rgb(177,177,194) 53%); into the image box

But i will try yours

At the end i will do it with an image gradient. I cant get the CSS3 gradient working in all browsers. Images seems to be more safer

Top Bottom