Limit to the amount of new tabs that can be added?

DaveL

Hi,

Is there a limit to the amount of tabs that can be added? I currently have three created, however only two of them show. If I disable one of their Code Event Listeners then the other one will show up.

If there is a limit, am I able to remove this at all as I really need to be able to add some more tabs.

Any help greatly appreciated.

There's no limit as far as I know. Maybe you have two tabs with the same IDs or something? Can you post the code for the 3 tabs so we can check them?

Picture 1 shows all Code Listeners Active
1.webp
Picture 2 shows my navbar with all Code Listeners Active (Only showing Home & Sponsors)
2.webp
Picture 3 shows Sponsors being deactivated from the Code Listeners
3.webp
Picture 4 shows On Air now showing up on the navbar
4.webp

Wow that was quick James!

Youve hit the nail on the head! Ive just gone back over and checked the code and I left
$extraTabs['Sponsors'] = array(
with OnAir -So they were conflicting! All working now :)

I think thats a sign not to start doing stuff when you come home from work at this crazy hour! Off to bed I think!

After you are done adding tabs you want you may want to check with a test user account, which has a long name, via a mobile device. The search box near the username.

The formatting may not be desirable.

They look like they're all just simple tabs that you've created for your own purposes, so why not put them in one listener to avoid any conflicts?
PHP:
$extraTabs['Sponsors'] = array(
// code
);

$extraTabs['OnAir'] = array(
// code
);

This way you'll be able to see all the IDs, and there's less code event listeners :)

Top Bottom