• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Like my teal?

Lee

Bit too bright for my tastes, i'm afraid! Too much teal going on in the sidebar, it almost burns my eyes.

iTuN3r

example.jpg

Well not so eye catching colours for sideboxes see the arrows those fonts are not even clear can't see Thread starter's username , Top Threads,Top Posters etc are hard to read (making them bold might be good idea) . Try changing colours little bit .

slightly offtopic, but why are you using seamonkey? just curious.
I hate IE. IE crashes in windows seven. Chrome crashes half the time. Mozilla works pretty well but I still had issues I did not like. Safari works when it wants to. I have yet had an issue with seamonkey. I love it. So I have about tried em all and landed with seamonkey.

yall think the teal is too bright????
Im just tired of blue and want something different. I really want a light orange scheme but have not messed with it.

dutchbb

What I often do when the color is too bright is note down the hex code and then tweak it a bit in Photoshop (add grey/black to it) and just try it out on the style until I'm happy with it.

thanks shelley! Ill see what I can do with that...seeing its a camaro site I am looking for more of a "hugger" orange look. But ill see what it looks like and tweek it a bit. Thanks for sharing.

Brogan, can I see your site?
Also I am working on my orange as we speak.
I found some colors I like on another site.
Question:
Is there a program or software that will let you import saved images into it to determine the images current gradients?
Seems like a simple approach to things.
I am trying with photo shop but I don't see anything in there that will help me.