Light Frost [Deleted]

Nice colours used in here. Not being a fan of blue I'm liking this variation of blue used Adam. Nice work.

Just curious, is that a double border on top of that quote?

Nice colours used in here. Not being a fan of blue I'm liking this variation of blue used Adam. Nice work.

Just curious, is that a double border on top of that quote?
Thank you Shelley :)

To answer your question.... It is what is there in XenForo's default theme. This basically is XenForo default with only some color changes and a font change.

• No code was added
  • No code was removed
  • No images added
  • No images removed
  • Only color changes
  • And the default font changed
Very simply and light weight... Was easy to make.

Thank you Shelley :)

To answer your question.... It is what is there in XenForo's default theme. This basically is XenForo default with only some color changes and a font change.

• No code was added
  • No code was removed
  • No images added
  • No images removed
  • Only color changes
  • And the default font changed

God, you have me curious now. *shakes fist at Adam* :D You don't happen to have a live preview and a quote post setup by any chance?

I can give you a quick peek. This is my test site, so it will not be there for long.

http://www.sociallyuncensored.net/xenforo

Must be the screenshot. Looks fine on your site and I have to say that blue looks even better on a live site.Thanks for enabling this. :)

Suggestion: Make a xmas style using these colours (I know it's early in the year) but i honestly think the colours would look great as a festive winter theme if you ever think of finding other uses for this. Excellent work.

Must be the screenshot. Looks fine on your site and I have to say that blue looks even better on a live site.Thanks for enabling this. :)

Suggestion: Make a xmas style using these colours (I know it's early in the year) but i honestly think the colours would look great as a festive winter theme if you ever think of finding other uses for this. Excellent work.
I have no current plans to expand upon this at this time, but I am reminded of the license in which I released both the light and dark version under....

License
  • YOU the reader are free to share this everywhere and anywhere.
  • YOU the reader are free to re-use and make your own style.
Which is a nice way of saying, people like yourself (or generally anyone) is free to do as they please with this... Including develop it further and release it as their own.

Question:

Will you be updating this?

Answer:

Yes, I will update this for 1.2 upon its release. :)

To update this to 1.1.5, simply revert any template that is marked outdated. It will carry over without issue.

For those of you who like Light Frost and who follow the thread....

..... A sneak peak at Xen Fade ....

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2013-09-07 22:04:58.webp
    Screenshot from 2013-09-07 22:04:58.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 9
Top Bottom