• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Light Breeze - concept of future theme

CyberAP

Here is my new concept. Please share your mind with me. What do you think about it: pluses and minuses. I would really appreciate your help :)

light breeze.webp

Not too bad.

I wouldn't have the pc icon the notice alert suffices imo. With regards to the colour scheme. I'm not a fan of blue, in particular the actual blue in the mockup I don't like, I'd personally use a myriad of colours rather than dominate the style with blues. Try getting some other colours in there to break the theme out a little giving it some character.

Menus are a nice touch. Nice work but get some colour in there.

I like the style in general, it looks refreshing CyberAP. There is one problem though... I've experienced some problems with themes (xenfocus.com themes to be excact) that lines up the user info (where the alerts are) with the navigation.

When you have several tabs that doesn't have space, they pushed the user info below which doesn't look so well. Last thing, insted of underline the links maybe try to put it in a square css box that would look better I belive.

I've thought about that. I made the font size of this tabs not too big, so 7-8 tabs can fit in there. Anyway I'll think on a solution how to place there more tabs.

Personally I would prefer the user info field placed on top of the sidebar. It's more down to the eye.

Top Bottom