1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RM 1.2 Light box

Discussion in 'Resource Manager Support' started by click here, Jan 29, 2016.

1. click here

click here Active Member

Question
    I created a a few resources today in the resource manager add-on, and noticed one of them had an images link at the bottom that brought up a light box with all the pictures in it while the others did not. The one with the light box had close to 30 images in a row while the others had text in between them... I put text in between them to see if the link would be removed but it didn't.

What exactly triggers pictures to be offered in a light box link at the bottom of a resource?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

If the attachments/images are embedded as thumbnails, rather than full size images, or not embedded at all.

3. click here

click here Active Member

Well, they are all ATTACH=full, I should add that the pictures are displayed as full size AND it has the link at the bottom, weird.

4. click here

click here Active Member

Okay I figured it out, this must have happened when I was editing the page, if you have the code for a picture lets say View attachment 196771 and you delete that code and you don't delete the corresponding "Attached Files:", then that picture will end up at the bottom in the form of a light box link.

5. Brogan

Removing the hyperlinked attachment text from the post content doesn't remove the attachment from the post.

6. click here

click here Active Member

Exactly... what it does then is add a lightbox link to the end of the page with that picture.

7. Brogan

Uploading attachments and not embedding them does that, by virtue of the fact that the attachments are not embedded as full images.

8. click here

click here Active Member

Makes sense