Lifetime

It's a license for 1 year.

You can continue using your forum. You can still make forum threads and ask for help from the community members when your license expires. You just lose the ability of support from support tickets, and access to download new updates.

You will always have access to critical security fixes.

When you want to renew your license to get the latest updates you can do that for $55.

It's a license for 1 year.

You can continue using your forum. You can still make forum threads and ask for help from the community members when your license expires. You just lose the ability of support from support tickets, and access to download new updates.

You will always have access to critical security fixes.

When you want to renew your license to get the latest updates you can do that for $55.

A XenForo license grants lifetime use, subject to the terms of the License Agreement, and one year of access to support and software updates. After this, to access ongoing support and updates, a one-year extension must be purchased.
if i buy one license so its working my 3-4 site ?
i have 3-4 domain so i can install xenforo forum only 1license

i have 3-4 domain so i can install xenforo forum only 1license
If each domain is an individual site, then it takes a license for each one of those domains.
If you have 3-4 domains that point back at one site, and it's clearly identified by that one site domain name, then one license will suffice.
As an example I have another domain pointing at my site.... and all resolve to the base domain when you go to it in a browser..
dso.photos -> astrowhat.com

Top Bottom