LicenseBid - Bid on Licenses, Buy, Sell or Trade licenses as-well

MichaelDance

We're a new forum built on the Buy, Sell, Trade and bid on licenses industry, we have a cool unique domain and are hoping to grow with the community. However as we're new we're still building it up for example, our logo should be here Monday, our skin is on the list to purchase and we need to purchase a trade rating system as the temp free one doesn't work on 1.3.3.

Why not visit us and check us out today: http://license.bid/

i find it quite odd that your most popular forum (general discussion) is right at the bottom of the page. You should try to keep popular forums right at the top. And it may help if you populate all the forums if you plan on getting people to come in and register. People are unlikely to register if they see 80% of the nodes on a forum having no posts at all.

i find it quite odd that your most popular forum (general discussion) is right at the bottom of the page. You should try to keep popular forums right at the top. And it may help if you populate all the forums if you plan on getting people to come in and register. People are unlikely to register if they see 80% of the nodes on a forum having no posts at all.

Ah yeah thanks I'll have a word with the guys, we have it there as the trading forums are the main forums the other section is just for extras :D but I do see where you're coming from mate.

Nice logo, but uh... your site is a stock xenForo skin.

Thank you, yeah as Shyuan mentioned we're still working on that, just need to get a few bills out the way on the business before we can get a few luxuries for the forum sadly but we're getting the executive skin asap. Then the new trading system as the free one is broken on 1.3.

Thank you, yeah as Shyuan mentioned we're still working on that, just need to get a few bills out the way on the business before we can get a few luxuries for the forum sadly but we're getting the executive skin asap. Then the new trading system as the free one is broken on 1.3.
My suggestion is to get a premium skin for the time being. Go shopping, now. A lot of people here ripped me a new one when I showcased CODForums a few years ago for the same reason.

Premium skins start at $10 and up.

Top Bottom