License question

xIsabel38

If I transfer my license to another person do I lose all posting rights here? If that person was to buy another license would they be able to get the discount on the 3rd license?

If I transfer my license to another person do I lose all posting rights here? If that person was to buy another license would they be able to get the discount on the 3rd license?

Assuming you have one license, yes you would as you need to have a license where you can enter your forum username in order to download resources and post in customer forums. If you had multiple licenses, and transferred one of them you would still have access.

As for the discount, my guess would be yes. But it would be best to get a staff member to confirm.

Your forum user name needs to be linked to a license to access licensed customer forums/threads.

Purchasing a third license will offer a discount, as will buying 3 licenses in a single transaction.

Carefully think through the consequences of transferring your license to someone else simply to gain a discount.

Top Bottom