1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Licence renewal

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by DaveM, Nov 16, 2014.

1. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

I just noticed now that all my licences for two site fall due on the same date. This might be a bit heavy to pay all on one month so what are my options here?
  2. Biker

Biker Well-Known Member

Pay one, let the other lapse and pay it at a later date? Don't foresee any major updates being released in the immediate future.
  3. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

This is what I was thinking of possibly doing but was not sure if I could do something like that
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You can continue to use the software without active support and updates.
  5. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Another option (if it's like next month or the month after) is do one now and one then. You can update the license early if I remember correctly.
  6. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

Ok thanks that is what I was looking for as I would rather just spread them out a month apart so having no support on the one for 4 weeks then would really not matter
  7. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

Paying early is an option.. however it wont change your renewal dates next year.. Im in a similier boat.. Mine are spaced apart by a cpl weeks but with official plugins on both sites the price tag is getting harder and harder to cough up.. I believe i will also let one lapse for a cpl months so that im not having to cough up a cpl hundred at a shot every February.
  8. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

Well this is my problem and the time of years is not one that I have loads of cash to spread around either lol
    FredC likes this.