Licence renewal

DaveM

I just noticed now that all my licences for two site fall due on the same date. This might be a bit heavy to pay all on one month so what are my options here?

I just noticed now that all my licences for two site fall due on the same date. This might be a bit heavy to pay all on one month so what are my options here?
Another option (if it's like next month or the month after) is do one now and one then. You can update the license early if I remember correctly.

Ok thanks that is what I was looking for as I would rather just spread them out a month apart so having no support on the one for 4 weeks then would really not matter

Ok thanks that is what I was looking for as I would rather just spread them out a month apart so having no support on the one for 4 weeks then would really not matter
Paying early is an option.. however it wont change your renewal dates next year.. Im in a similier boat.. Mine are spaced apart by a cpl weeks but with official plugins on both sites the price tag is getting harder and harder to cough up.. I believe i will also let one lapse for a cpl months so that im not having to cough up a cpl hundred at a shot every February.

Paying early is an option.. however it wont change your renewal dates next year.. Im in a similier boat.. Mine are spaced apart by a cpl weeks but with official plugins on both sites the price tag is getting harder and harder to cough up.. I believe i will also let one lapse for a cpl months so that im not having to cough up a cpl hundred at a shot every February.

Well this is my problem and the time of years is not one that I have loads of cash to spread around either lol

Top Bottom