• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

LGB Thread Renamer

This, although untested, should be controlled by the new option setting added in 0.2, as being locked is part of the check in canEditPost.
it doesnt appear to actually check, because people are still able to edit the titles of threads well past the cutoff.
i did ensure the 'Users require edit post permission to rename thread' option was selected, checked all perms, even created a fresh user account to test.
it still appears to be all or nothing.

it doesnt appear to actually check, because people are still able to edit the titles of threads well past the cutoff.
i did ensure the 'Users require edit post permission to rename thread' option was selected, checked all perms, even created a fresh user account to test.
it still appears to be all or nothing.

This is entirely my fault.

ERRATUM:
Open /library/LukeGB/ThreadRenamer/Thread.php.
Replace:
(line 18-19)
PHP:
$stillCanEdit = true;
}
with:
PHP:
}

Apologies.

I see this error in the log many times.

Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Model_Post::canEditPost() must be an array, boolean given, called in /home/xxx/public_html/library/LukeGB/ThreadRenamer/Thread.php on line 17 and defined

Any idea?

I see this error in the log many times.

Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Model_Post::canEditPost() must be an array, boolean given, called in /home/xxx/public_html/library/LukeGB/ThreadRenamer/Thread.php on line 17 and defined

Any idea?
i get that error too, but outside of that everything appears to be working.

Massive thumbs up for sharing this with the xenforo community.

#bukkit ftw

i get that error too, but outside of that everything appears to be working.

Appears to be.. but in fact it is not. Some of our users have reported they get an error like this while browsing the forum: "A server error occurred. Please try again later."

When I check the error logs in the admin panel, I noticed that error message in the logs is the reason.

Now THAT'S a long troll! Post in January, first comment on it comes in July! (And yes, it still amuses me.)

FWIW, I think people are not finding this thread because of the lack of spaces in the Title.

LGBThreadRenamer - will not come up in a title search for: thread
LGB Thread Renamer - would be a better name for the thread, if the goal was to make the addon findable.

I won't even comment on the irony of asking Brogan to change the title of the Addon that allows the titles to be changed.

I won't even comment on the irony of asking Brogan to change the title of the Addon that allows the titles to be changed.
The title has already been changed, at the request of the add-on author.

This is how they wanted their add-on thread to be titled, so it's entirely their decision.

Top Bottom