Lets Trade Links - My New Xenforo Site

Hey guys,

As many of you know there are lots of different ways to help increase your sites SEO and page rankings. One of those methods in link building, and this can be done by contacting owners of sites and hoping that they will respond to your emails hoping to exchange links with one another.

My new website http://www.letstradelinks.com is a website which should help fellow web mastres do this with ease. Basically once you have registered you can head over to a specific forum of your choice and list your site (thread) and what links back you are looking for. Then members who own sites like it will respond and you can exchange links with them there.

I am hoping that I can get a nice community going of people helping to swap links around and help people with general web design and marketing ideas!

I havent shown this anyone yet, but I do hope you guys like it and if you want go a head and register and leave your site! ATM there are no members/posts as I have only just finished messing around with it an hour ago so please bare with me :P

Kind Regards,

Greg

http://www.letstradelinks.com

If you plan on having a full page background either make sure its 1920 in width or add a matching background color and make sure it blends, on higher resolution the black background color really doesn't match the background.
background.webp

If you have photoshop, try to blend the right and left end of the background so that if you add a background color it'll merge with it.

Cute layout, a step ahead many other xenforo sites I've seen lately. Best of luck with it and keep us posted on the progress.

[pedant] Shouldn't it be Let's rather than Lets (ie. Let's as in short for Let Us). I thought Lets meant "to let". Obviously not in the URL but in the site title and graphics, etc? [/pedant]

Thanks all for the feedback!!

I will try and make these suggested changes and I am going to hit the website hard next week and try and get some people posting there!

Cheers,
Greg

Nice work here.

Yeah, that Link To Us issue is pretty easy to fix.. Just edit your textarea rows to something like rows="6" cols="26" or whatever suits you...

Good luck with the new site.

Nice work here.

Yeah, that Link To Us issue is pretty easy to fix.. Just edit your textarea rows to something like rows="6" cols="26" or whatever suits you...

Good luck with the new site.

Thanks Jason,

I will be populating the site this week, and will focus on trying to get some members in.

Anyone got any tips to help me with getting members ha? My wrestling site is a bit easier to get members I as use twitter when the shows are on!

Think the guy above me needs his post deleting ha! bit of a forum troll!

Anyways, I have updated the boards a bit and also setup some initial threads to give people an idea how the site works.

Would be nice if some of you could register :)

Top Bottom