Legendary - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Russ updated Legendary - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.3.4 Update

This update brings it up-to-date with XenBase 1.3.4. A list of changes and fixes can be found here.

Specific to Legendary:

Updated to XenBase 1.3.4
  • Misc minor colors fixed

Before upgrading please make a backup of your current XenBase and style. To upgrade simply import XenBase overwriting your existing copy, along with Legendary. All the changes and fixes should trickle down...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1.4.0 Beta 1 Fixes

Primarily a XenBase update which brings all of the out of date templates up to date.

Existing customers can find it in the "My Downloads" link on pixelexit.com.

To upgrade simply first make backups of your styles by exporting them.
Next import XenBase 1.4.0 Beta 1 overwriting your current XenBase, then import the style you've purchased and overwrite it. All updates should trickle down to your child style.

Last note:
This is possibly the last release we'll do for the 1.4 Beta series,...

Hi Russ,

I installed the 1.4.1 Version, and there are 2-3 small Bugs in this Version:

Screenshot_1.webp <<< the Quote/Reply Button is looking not good on the righ Side.

Screenshot_2.webp <<< There is a red Bubble in the Moderator Bar, even when there is no new Notification.

Screenshot_3.webp <<< The Fontaweseome Node Icons are a little bit cut off at the bottom.

Maybe i find more Bugs, i will check this out.

Hi Russ,

View attachment 84581 <<< the Quote/Reply Button is looking not good on the righ Side.

View attachment 84582 <<< There is a red Bubble in the Moderator Bar, even when there is no new Notification.

View attachment 84583 <<< The Fontaweseome Node Icons are a little bit cut off at the bottom.

I'll look at some fixes for you tonight.

1.4.1 Update

The style has been updated to our 1.4.1 version of the Framework. The update was pushed out on site this past week so some of you may already have the download. It brings new functionality, bug fixes and optimization. All customers can download the update in our new store. We recently upgraded our site and store so if you have any trouble at all please don't hesitate to start a support ticket with us. You can read about our upgrade and the new store...

Just an FYI as well the price of this style has now dropped to our standard $25 to match our other styles.

Hi Russ,

View attachment 84581 <<< the Quote/Reply Button is looking not good on the righ Side.

View attachment 84582 <<< There is a red Bubble in the Moderator Bar, even when there is no new Notification.

View attachment 84583 <<< The Fontaweseome Node Icons are a little bit cut off at the bottom.

Extremely sorry for the late delay...

Regarding the font awesome icon on Reply make sure you have the latest XenBase folder uploaded as it has the 4.2 updates which could be effecting it.

Regarding the bubble count, I've fixed this in the next release not entirely sure why I put it like this... but inside: xb_style.css
Code:
body #moderatorBar .itemCount
{
   background-color: @alertBackground;
}
Normally I wouldn't suggest making an edit to this template but on the next upgrade it'll show outdated, you'll just need to revert it once I push out the update(as I'll remove that myself in the template).

For the icons cutting off, I've already adjusted this for all of our styles, head to: Style Properties
Forum / Node List -> Node Stats

Put a padding value of 2px on top and bottom, and remove the content inside the Misc box, the overflow setting.

Minor XenBase Update

This is primarily a XenBase focused release with some minor improvements to the style. The latest XenBase includes the following:
  • Help sub-nav adjusted(fixes bug when viewing the help pages without the help tab enabled but removes the default sub-nav while viewing the help page now so it acts like XenForo)
  • PAGE_CONTAINER/navigation.css/thread_list brought up-to-date
  • Scroll buttons changed slightly(shows when you scroll from the top now)
  • Level 2 Category Nodes should now be...

1.4.3 Update

This brings the style up to date for XenForo 1.4.3, It also adds fixes in specific for the official Gallery add-on.

The full XenBase change log can be found here:
https://pixelexit.com/threads/1-4-3-change-log.1572/

You can read up on a tutorial for the new social icons here:
https://pixelexit.com/resources/utilizing-the-social-icons.13/ (must be logged in and have an active license)

This update also provides cosmetic fixes for the style

To upgrade...

Ok, is it easy? and can u show a picture of it?
And im talking when you're viewing a thread.

It's controlled by a gradient and border:

Screenshot_5.webp

You can easily switch the gradient, or change it to a solid background color. I can help with this kind of adjustment for free as well if you need it.

Hey mate.
I just purchased this design, and after installing it, it does not look like the demo i have seen.
Your demo presents it with a background image above, and with a bit of a 'thinner' look.
This is both images so u'll be able to spot the difference.
Your Demo:
133d767ff1.jpg

My Website after a fresh installation:
bf96a4c8a4.png

Is there anyway of fixing it?
If not, i would like to get my money back if that's an option, as I've specified its not the 'design' i bought.

where do you set it?

It's installed wrong. Install xenbase FIRST then install legendary as a child of xenbase. Finally create a new style that is a child style of legendary where you put all of your edits into it.

Top Bottom