Legendary - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Russ updated Legendary - PixelExit.com with a new update entry:

Large XenBase Update

Hello everyone, we're pushing our 1.5.13 updates out today. Once you receive the email you'll be able to download it immediately with an active license via your licenses area.

This is a rather large XenBase focusing primarily on the back end organization, bug fixes and just a general clean up. We aim to keep each release as easy as possible to upgrade but with this version we...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi

I'm currently using a ******* style which feels far more complicated than it needs to be as a style and looking to change. This style is great but I have one real issue with the ******* one which I don't want to carry over.

As a pure example; the steam integration plugin doesn't seem to function correctly as *******'s styles handle images and pages differently for some reason. While with steam plugin enabled you should see in the top right of message replies the steam badge and online status, also on the steam tab on the forums the pictures of players plus their name, it doesn't display correctly and looks very poor.
Example image attached to show how ******* is handling steam integration;
UkD_o3dzSXS3UPaRqAuvnA.png

Obviously I'm not here to question you about their style but my question is, before I make the purchase which I want to do, does your forum handle things like steam integration properly and display correctly?

Many thanks for reading ! :)

@Russ

((PS I'm not sure why it's starring out the name b-r-i-v-i-u-m... it's their style))

Sorry to be a bother,

Just a few issues I've been trying to work out for ages since purchase.

Your forum:
d3qFowCKSbWSn-HDof5uhw.png

pXmTDK_BSO_xwwOSQyrCCQ.png

28ovPcxOR6Cx4tBA0-CCrg.png

28ovPcxOR6Cx4tBA0-CCrg.png

CDutQxMiQLeguKwT9iEvIg.png

While on my forums;
5GckOE5mQw67PlV7AH-j1g.png

bWWWELgBRcK48JaENVrIDg.png

xtbiEKSHSRWLyKg58eth_w.png

Yidn9Wv-R9eJVHx5ntJIpg.png

In order;
1: The forum navbar and "header blocks" for the sidebar do not appear the same? Yours has this nice looking bar while mine is just blue.
2: The quote boxes and code boxes (and maybe more I've not noticed) are white while yours are a nice non-eye-killing green
3: The banners on yours look OK, while on mine, they hurt the eyes. The colours of the banners have not changed in 5 years so the colours aren't a problem, but they hurt the eyes on this theme
Probably more when I have a proper look around

Obviously when you buy a theme, it's because on the "visit live page" you like the look of it. I'm trying to get them to look as alike as possible with regards to the basic design but I am finding that very hard to do. I have even deleted and re-imported the themes twice.

I am very open to the idea I am doing something wrong, though I have installed a dozen forum themes without issue previously. Any advice is welcome!
@Russ

It's definitely possible the install went wrong. Can you show a screenshot of the forum by chance? You can also PM me (in the existing conversation open).

Legendary will still be updated and supported on the 1.x line. For now, if you own an active license you can submit a ticket on our site to get a 50% off coupon for one of the styles that did get converted over (does not apply to new releases).

Additionally, our new style Omni now comes with multiple color schemes, one is named in honor of Legendary, check out the "Legend" version of Omni:
https://pixelexit.com/xf2demo/?theme=- Omni - Legend

Last edited:
Hey. How do updates work moving forward?

I made an announcement on Pixel Exit when we first did the pack and I'll be emailing folks here shortly but if you have an active license I'll switch you over to this pack. You'll still get emails that an update is out for the pack this way and you can choose any style you want from there.

For now just submit a ticket or shoot me a PM here and I'll switch your license over to the new pack.

Top Bottom