Legend

Legend [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Is there somewhere within the Legend theme settings or code where I can remove or change the link to the Register button on the public navigation bar? Anything within XF's ACP does not disable it nor have I found a way to change or modify it. Any direction would be appreciated.

Is there somewhere within the Legend theme settings or code where I can remove or change the link to the Register button on the public navigation bar? Anything within XF's ACP does not disable it nor have I found a way to change or modify it. Any direction would be appreciated.
You can change the position using Appearance -> Style Properties -> Header and Navigation, under "Login triggers position".

If you're looking to edit the link itself, you'll need to do that in the template. You'll want to change it in the PAGE_CONTAINER template; just look for the following line to find the login buttons:

<xf:comment> --- login tabs --- </xf:comment>

Yes, I was looking to edit the link itself. The info you provided was exactly what I needed and pointed me in the right direction. Thanks for your input Willl, I really appreciate it!

Hi I'm trying to make the whole node clickable. Currently I can only click on the thread title. I already tried ticking the box on the Node/Forum "Make Whole Node Clickable" setting. Still no change. Help!

Hi I'm trying to make the whole node clickable. Currently I can only click on the thread title. I already tried ticking the box on the Node/Forum "Make Whole Node Clickable" setting. Still no change. Help!
That's odd; I just tested on local dev and had no issues with making nodes clickable.

Could you start a support ticket so we can investigate further? https://www.themehouse.com/contact/support

Top Bottom