Legend

Legend [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)

ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse submitted a new resource:

Legend - Make your gaming forum legendary.

Legend
If you manage a competitive gaming community, you owe it to yourself and your community to install this collection of gaming themes for XenForo 2. From Apex to Starcraft, your community can talk about their favorite games in a style designed just for them.

Legend comes with a...

Read more about this resource...

Looks great in the demo, but when installed on my site, I can't seem to get the width of the postbit part of the forum post (the one with the avatar) to change at all. I can set it at 300, 600 or 100 px, it always shows the same (default) width. Using a large size avatar makes it break the table as part of the avatar spills onto the post and in fact breaks the table. So I'm not sure what to think or what I might be doing wrong?

Looks great in the demo, but when installed on my site, I can't seem to get the width of the postbit part of the forum post (the one with the avatar) to change at all. I can set it at 300, 600 or 100 px, it always shows the same (default) width. Using a large size avatar makes it break the table as part of the avatar spills onto the post and in fact breaks the table. So I'm not sure what to think or what I might be doing wrong?

I apologize - that has been fixed and an updated file has been pushed out!

@ThemeHouse Can you add logo .psd to the theme folder?

The logo file for each of the themes is in SVG format; you should be able to edit them in any editor that supports SVG!

Like the other 9 styles, can you remove the background image in the default setting of the Rainbow 6 style? (for footer menu)
1576794766809.webp

but then it also requires editing the code in the legend_r6.less template. o_O

Code:
div.p-footer-inner {
  //  background-image: linear-gradient(180deg, transparent 0%, #000 90%, #000 100%),
  //  url({{ property('legend_footerBgImage') }});

So I have been working on the theme on my site. Is there a way to make it so links aren't automatically underlined? Like everything is underlined it seems.

Underlined.PNG
Underlined 2.PNG
Underlined 3.webp

Last edited:
Top Bottom