Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

DRE

Has anyone played this yet? Thoughts?

IGN gave it a 10 but if you tally up the score 10,10,9.0,10,10 it's really a 9.8 I've been playing this game lately and it's really damn good. I'm not feeling the graphics compared to the previous Zelda's yet though but the control is better. This is the first Wii game where swinging a sword in real life or just randomly waving your arm around is represented on screen as accurate as possible. This is the game the Wii Motion Plus was made for. Also, the character development is way better than the previous games. Zelda is not a princess in this game btw. They added a sit option. Taking a seat near someone opens up extra dialogue trees with NPCs. There's a stamina meter. Gotta keep it in mind while your dashing around or climbing. The flying will take some getting used to. I rarely play Wii games that's probably why I'm not easily accustomed to it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just finished it up myself. Really fantastic game. It makes me long for more games like this that rely on logic, whit, and good storytelling as opposed to graphic violence and shock value.

Top Bottom