Legal dispute

Stemis

How will eventually end the legal dispute between the IB and IB in favor IB have consequences for purchased licenses of xenForo?

I would like to buy a license of xenForo but I do not know what kind of consequences can be for purchased license if the legal dispute "gain" for the IBand in general xenForo further development.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/california-case-update.10037/

The thread is kept up to date by Shamil, and has discussion (and banter) relating to the lawsuit. For the most part, the people to listen to in the thread are The Law and jadmperry as the most understanding.

As for the lawsuit, it really is just a frivolous case on the part of IB to try to slow down XF. Just a complete and utter waste of time for everyone involved.

In a nutshell, IB have made all sorts of alligations towards Kier, Mike & Ashley (and some others as well), but have put ZERO evidence up to support this.

The case is a sham and a blatant attempt to stifle competition, it really shouldn't have been allowed to get this far.

In any case, its set for trial in October, so it should get resolved pretty quickly (hopefully).

How will eventually end the legal dispute between the IB and IB in favor IB have consequences for purchased licenses of xenForo?

I would like to buy a license of xenForo but I do not know what kind of consequences can be for purchased license if the legal dispute "gain" for the IBand in general xenForo further development.

I could sue you for making this post... (really I could).

The basis for the suit would be garbage and would likely lead to me losing and paying your costs to defend said action but I could still sue you :)

This is essentially what's happening with IB v XF, a waste of time...

I own multiple licenses and fear nothing from IB. They suck.

I bought XF and literally gave away my vB license, which can be a pain when accessing their forums. (The only which I do is when linked there from here for whichever esoteric reason.)

I've got three XF licenses.

I will be buying number four soon.

I'm converting my big-board site (1.8 million posts) over to XF in the coming months.

I am looking forward to all the cool new features that will be added to XF over the next few years (these guys are very inventive about how they code things).

I'm looking forward to seeing the XF community grow (there are some fantastically knowledgeable people here!!).

I'm looking forward to seeing the XF developer and add-on community grow (and the introduction of the new Resource Centre!).

My members who've previewed XF can't wait to move over to it - they love it.

I think XF will be a real "hit" for my big-board and increase participation because it is so easy to use.

Do I look like I'm bothered about the court cases? :ROFLMAO:

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Top Bottom