XF 2.2 Left and right sidebars

Is there a way to put sidebars on both sides? If not that’s cool, but I still would like to know how to add sidebars on one side to every page.
Thanks in advance!

You can have a sidebar plus a side navigation bar but I think that might depend on the custom style you're using.

For the sidebar, just add a widget at AdminCP >> Appearance >> Widgets

The sidebar will then appear wherever you specify that the widget should appear.

Is there a way to put sidebars on both sides? If not that’s cool, but I still would like to know how to add sidebars on one side to every page.
Thanks in advance!
If you want one on the left, only some pages have that option by default. Most pages including the forum list would need custom code to do it.

I just got done experimenting with a lot of ways to implement the left bar while keeping it responsive, so if you want some code let me know.

If you want one on the left, only some pages have that option by default. Most pages including the forum list would need custom code to do it.

I just got done experimenting with a lot of ways to implement the left bar while keeping it responsive, so if you want some code let me know.
Will you share the code that makes sidebar left for thread view?

Top Bottom