XF 2.2 League\Flysystem\FileNotFoundException

Semper Fidelis

I've been getting this error inconsistently reported in my Server Logs. When I search for it, it seems like it's a resolved bug issue from the past so I don't know why I'm suddenly getting this report. I did move to a new server recently. Could it be ModSecrutiy rules being triggered?

If so, what's a good way to reproduce the issue?
Code:
League\Flysystem\FileNotFoundException: File not found at path: attachments/7/7519-00e342f70489c83212cadc276f138bfe.data src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php:389
Generated by: Unknown account Sep 1, 2023 at 12:04 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php(194): League\Flysystem\Filesystem->assertPresent('attachments/7/7...')
#1 [internal function]: League\Flysystem\Filesystem->readStream('attachments/7/7...', Array)
#2 src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php(431): call_user_func_array('League\\Flysyste...', Array)
#3 src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php(395): League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->callFilesystemMethod('readStream', Array)
#4 src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php(154): League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->delegateMethodCall('readStream', Array)
#5 src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/MountManager.php(345): League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->readStream('attachments/7/7...')
#6 src/XF/Pub/View/Attachment/View.php(25): League\Flysystem\MountManager->readStream('attachments/7/7...')
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/AbstractRenderer.php(91): XF\Pub\View\Attachment\View->renderRaw()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Raw.php(39): XF\Mvc\Renderer\AbstractRenderer->renderViewObject('XF:Attachment\\V...', '', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Raw->renderView('XF:Attachment\\V...', '', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Raw), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Raw), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'raw')
#13 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#15 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#16 {main}

Look at attachment #7519… looks to me like the underlying attachment data (the file itself) has gone missing in your filesystem. If it’s gone and not able to be restored from a backup, it probably makes sense to just delete that attachment since you don’t have the actual data for it.

Look at attachment #7519… looks to me like the underlying attachment data (the file itself) has gone missing in your filesystem. If it’s gone and not able to be restored from a backup, it probably makes sense to us it delete that attachment since you don’t have the actual data for it.
I think what happened is that I was disabling using S3 for my attachments. I think the attachment was made when I had it off and I need to go back and rebuild so that attachments get pushed to S3. Thanks for the help.

Look at attachment #7519… looks to me like the underlying attachment data (the file itself) has gone missing in your filesystem. If it’s gone and not able to be restored from a backup, it probably makes sense to just delete that attachment since you don’t have the actual data for it.
I've been trying to figure out how to follow this advice.

Is there a way to go through my attachment data and see where attachments have been deleted and clean up threads so there aren't dead links to attachments that are gone?

Top Bottom