Lazy Load [img]

Lazy Load [img] 1.3.1

No permission to download
For some reason I can't even see the image. There is no tag after i add something in my extra.css but it's blank.

I see the link when i see page source, i see the image when I edit the post but the outcome is blank.

Am I doing something wrong?

If most embeded video's are iframe this could be added to the code because they also have the src attirbute?

Thumbs fail for all new images added since I ran the combination of lazy load, attachment improvements and bd attach.
When I disabled
lazy load and attachment improvements and rebuild thumbs then everything started working again.
So there seems to be an addon conflict there.
This also causes some flickering of IP's which causes IPs to get banned by the server security settings and DBT Security.

Without knowing how your custom add-on works, supporting it is quite difficult or even understanding why it broke in the first place.

If anything it makes images load slower by starting them to load later. But it is a trade off since some people have potatoes for computers which can't handle large images or slow internet connections.

Xon updated Lazy Load [img] with a new update entry:

1.3.1 - Bugfix update

Upgrade note; delete js/SV/LazyImageLoader folder (case sensitive!) before uploading new contents.
  • Change js directory from js/SV/LazyImageLoader to js/sv/lazyimageloader; warning paths are case sensitive in most webservers but not in Windows. Ensure you remove the old folder before uploading the new folder!
  • Fixed that 1.3.0 loaded the js files from the old path

Read the rest of this update entry...

... some of my images are not resizing to fit the browser window when this Lazy Load addon is enabled. The ones which aren't resizing are linked like this:

PHP:
[URL='https://flic.kr/p/QAg4Gc'][ATTACH=full]260[/ATTACH]PC300046[/URL]

rather than the usual unlinked attachment like this:

PHP:
[ATTACH=full]260[/ATTACH]

I recently updated this addon to v1.3.1 on all my sites, and the above issue is back. It had been previously been fixed with one of the 1.2.x updates.

@Xon seems my conversation posted attachments end up displaying blank when lazy load img addon is enabled but fine on threads. Is it possible to split those 2 options so we can enable lazy load img on threads only and not conversations ?

I recently updated this addon to v1.3.1 on all my sites, and the above issue is back. It had been previously been fixed with one of the 1.2.x updates.
That code wasn't touched in the 1.3.x update, what was the old version you had?

@Xon seems my conversation posted attachments end up displaying blank when lazy load img addon is enabled but fine on threads. Is it possible to split those 2 options so we can enable lazy load img on threads only and not conversations ?
It already is, revoke/deny the "Enable Lazy Load Images" permission under conversations and likely need to ensure the option "Enable Outside threads/conversations " is unticked.

Top Bottom