XF 1.5 Latest Registered User Not Updating in Statistics

Brad Padgett

Hey I'm encountering a small issue.

Whenever someone signs up the most recently registered user does not appear in statistics and the amount of users registered remains the same.

But the forum thread and posts counts do update fine.

Not sure what could be the cause but I have a couple mods installed. It's hard to believe the mod is causing it though. Most are template mods and I have a few that aren't. [bd] Widget Framework, Nodes as Tabs, Taiga Chat [free], CTA Featured Threads, and [bd] Medals.

Everything has worked great up until now. We have no other issue on our forums and all the statistics are correctly numbered.

We just don't see the recent sign ups.

I'm not sure if a mod is to blame. Though I have several, I highly doubt it. Could be a caching problem as you may have seen my recent thread regarding that but nothing else is giving issue.

Let me know if any other users are reporting this, more-so if you believe you know the cause. If it is a mod let me know which one you think it is and I will test. Seems more likely to be the user-cache but I tried rebuilding it and nothing changed.

Thank you.

Regards,

Cloud

This is expected.

There's a cron task that runs every so often that updates that; however, if they're still awaiting email confirmation, they won't show up.

This is expected.

There's a cron task that runs every so often that updates that; however, if they're still awaiting email confirmation, they won't show up.

Yeah I checked just now and had a buddy of mine confirm his email and it still didn't work.

Disable the caching in the Statistics widget if you want the latest Registered user to appear in the block fairly instantaneously.

Thank you. That should solve the problem. I'll let you know if it doesn't. Wasn't thinking about that.

EDIT: How do you do that? I went the module and there was no option to disable the cache.

Okay nevermind guys, thank you for the help.

It works, it just took 3 minutes to update when I tested. The cron entry is set to 3 minutes. That's why I didn't see it right away.

The issue has been solved. Thank you.

Top Bottom