XF 1.1 Last Post Link Error

Between this and all your other post on importing from vBulletin 4 to XenForo

There is clearly something wrong with your database or perhaps some rouge modification you had on vBulletin. You're the 1st person to report any serious issues (not that would make you feel any better, sorry).

So if I understand you correctly, everything re-directs to that or all the post now have that link within them?!

okay this is scary....
Okay so, From front page (index.php) if I click on any Latest post link showing by forum name. It redirects me to that page.
I had so many plugin on Vb4. but before import I pretty much disabled all of them. except post thank you hack and vbseo.

I can give you access to my test forum if you like for better understanding.

okay this is scary....
Okay so, From front page (index.php) if I click on any Latest post link showing by forum name. It redirects me to that page.
I had so many plugin on Vb4. but before import I pretty much disabled all of them. except post thank you hack and vbseo.

I can give you access to my test forum if you like for better understanding.
Please send me a pm so that I can better understand and review the issue.

Well yes !! after every few minutes I have to press some button to continue it.
and my error logs are full of vb4 errors. I don't event check them anymore.

I have good news and maybe some bad news.....

The good news is unless there is a forum I missed.... I can not find the error you are claiming. In fact everything looks wonderful on my end.

Congratulations! :)

The bad news is if this is only affecting you and no one else.... There is something infected on your computer or within your browser... Directly you to links such as you claims.

(To be sure, please send me a link to where you claim to see this)

no that was during, rebuilding forum cache. import went smooth
I've registered on your site and can find no errors...... (Still waiting on the confirmation e-mail though)

If you got errors on rebuilding cache... What were those errors?

(They shouldn't be vBulletin errors on a XenForo forum .... Something got carried over maybe)

I have good news and maybe some bad news.....

The good news is unless there is a forum I missed.... I can not find the error you are claiming. In fact everything looks wonderful on my end.

Congratulations! :)

The bad news is if this is only affecting you and no one else.... There is something infected on your computer or within your browser... Directly you to links such as you claims.

(To be sure, please send me a link to where you claim to see this)
How is that possible. I checked it from firefox and google chrome, as an admin and as a guest. Both gave me same problem. Take a look at the screenshot
Untitled.webp

I've registered on your site and can find no errors...... (Still waiting on the confirmation e-mail though)

If you got errors on rebuilding cache... What were those errors?

(They shouldn't be vBulletin errors on a XenForo forum .... Something got carried over maybe)
They reason I had errors was my wifi was fluctuating, so I was keep on getting disconnecting from internet.
I approve your account !!

How is that possible. I checked it from firefox and google chrome, as an admin and as a guest. Both gave me same problem. Take a look at the screenshot
View attachment 29658
OK, now I see it.... YES, you are correct.

I can also confirm the error is here as well (hover over the date / time)

addse.com 2012-5-17 0:46:48.webp

• Clear your error log
  • Rebuild ALL cache options (everything, don't leave anything undone. But do search build last).... We going to see if there is a table locked some where.
  • Reports back with any error you get

Seems to affect only the older post (from what I can see on the front end)

I have 1 of 2 theories.

1) A table got locked in the build only affecting the time stamps (which would believe it or not affect the short links and time links, which it is). And a rebuild of all the cache (and run all the con jobs too) could correct this (in theory).

This assuming of course your server (and settings) is properly working the load and things just don't keep locking up on you.

2) The time stamps are corrupt, but this can be technically ignored (not exactly advised) with the understanding that any new modification you add, may not count the older post.....

.....Of course you could try the import all over again for the 3rd or 4th (5th ?) time, but this seems to be the best you have done so far, which makes me again suspect corruption.

Top Bottom