Last Member Online [Deleted]

I've only just realised that you do both the apps required, but only separately, deeply sad. Guess will have to look elsewhere since I've been around the forum scene roughly 15 years? there haven't been separate "mods" for these jointly beneficial functions.

Last edited:
You can combined different widgets in one widget. Set both widgets out of the box and combined the both in one HTML widget. Very simple
doesn't seem that simple! which part of the html is needed to go over as what I've tried isn't working >.<

Hi @AnzahTools
i cant find maximum username settings feature, its not yet implemented? i see on your screen shoot like this but cant find this option.
regards.

widget_settings.webp

i cant find maximum username settings feature, its not yet implemented? i see on your screen shoot like this but cant find this option.
Please try the 1.2.0.
And I would prefer it if you report mistakes on our site, so you can work better and we don't forget anything.

I had to leave your site due to frustration, how in gods name do I down load this add on, I have a lifetime license, username tommydamic68.

@tommydamic68
This shop add-on use a lot of pages and I even added a link in the navigation to get to your licenses with one click. but it only appears if you own a license.
1574091418400.png

And I don't know why you take four licenses? :confused:

Last edited:
Top Bottom