Resource icon

Kramble 1.0.3

No permission to download

Adder

Adder submitted a new resource:

Kramble - light-blue style

Hello all. I want to present you my first style called Kramble.
I'm not even a designer, but I think someone can rate my job. I think this style will be looks good on soft forum.

Inspired by IPB styles.

Author: adder = dbYTE
Supports XF 1.2.x (not tested on 1.1.x version!)

Demo: http://146.185.142.64

Changed 3 default templates:
EXTRA.css
footer
sidebar_visitor_panel

Use it or not? - Your choise....

Read more about this resource...

Nice work on the style. Just a couple of questions about the style, the font size in the forum is a little small could you tell me how to change the size? This is a font that is in the blue area describing the forum, and if possible the font in the forum message area too. Other then that nice work on the style.

Thank You

@VinnySx Hello. Thank you :)

Go to Style Properties -> Building Blocks -> Sub-heading
And change here font size from 10px to 12px (for example).

What you mean by forum message area? Can you post a screenshot, please? :)

Hi Adder
No Problem your font fixed worked thank you. What I mean is the font in the forum itself were you write the message? Hope this helps you.

Thank You

Good eye Matthew.

I can definitely see the images there being the same or similar, and the fonts and colors are the exact same as well. Proof to me is the fact that the main blue is the exact same color:

#64C1EC or rgba(100,193,236) -- a 1 in 16.7 million chance ;)

But honestly, author, just change some of this stuff as a courtesy to me and the community and Im sure your style will be fine, but its up the staff here. Im not personally too worried.

Good eye Matthew.

I can definitely see the images there being the same or similar, and the fonts and colors are the exact same as well. Proof to me is the fact that the main blue is the exact same color:

#64C1EC or rgba(100,193,236) -- a 1 in 16.7 million chance ;)

But honestly, author, just change some of this stuff as a courtesy to me and the community and Im sure your style will be fine, but its up the staff here. Im not personally too worried.

I think you should be worried because he is using images from your paid skin. Which means people can get the images from your paid skin for free.

Top Bottom