[TH] User Improvements [Deleted]

It could be, but I wouldn't point my finger at it. I'm running on 5.6.30 in development, and my online test platform runs on 7.1 (cause that's the maximum the host offers), so I'm very close to that.

That shouldn't bring any trouble. The addon doesn't require any extras, so you should be more than fine with XFs minimum requirements.

I've attached a quick zip of the current status of the next update, so if you want to you can try and see if that installs properly. You'll have to uninstall it again latest when Beta 3 actually kicks live though, as there is not yet all functionality in there and you won't be able to upgrade from this one to Beta 3 (as they share the same version number).
Just to let you know, i tried installing that file you just attach here, and that one installed with no problems :) But is asking for the upgrade. Pressed it, download and it's just fine now. Beta 3 installed. That way worked.

Pressed it, download and it's just fine now. Beta 3 installed. That way worked.

Just keep in mind, that the full Beta 3 update is yet to be released and will contain a few more functionalities, but you won't be able to upgrade from the attached version to there, so don't use the attached file in a production environment.

katsulynx updated [KL] User Improvements with a new update entry:

1.0.0 Beta 3

Changelog
Bugfixes & Changes
  • The installation progress has been refactored, removing an issue that prevented some users from installing the add-on.
  • Hidden trophies are no longer grouped together, in order to allow them to be shown as predecessors or followers of other trophies (see below).
New Functionalities
  • Added new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Server error logs
Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: categorizedTrophies src/addons/KL/UserImprovements/Listener/Template/MemberAboutTrophies.php:28
Code:
#0 src/addons/KL/UserImprovements/Listener/Template/MemberAboutTrophies.php(28): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/xenforotr...', 28, Array)
#1 [internal function]: KL\UserImprovements\Listener\Template\MemberAboutTrophies::extend(Object(KL\UserImprovements\Template\Templater), 'public', 'member_about', Array)
#2 src/XF/Extension.php(50): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/App.php(2292): XF\Extension->fire('templater_templ...', Array, 'public:member_a...')
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1115): XF\App->fire('templater_templ...', Array, 'public:member_a...')
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('member_about', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(81): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(65): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('XF:Member\\About', 'public:member_a...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('XF:Member\\About', 'public:member_a...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#11 src/XF/App.php(1831): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(170) "/uyeler/premiumturkey.2734/about?_xfRequestUri=%2Fuyeler%2Fpremiumturkey.2734%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1507759042%2C08f1c40f54efbe9d6db8838cbaa7d89f&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(54) "https://xenforo-turkiye.com/uyeler/premiumturkey.2734/"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["/uyeler/premiumturkey_2734/about"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(27) "/uyeler/premiumturkey.2734/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1507759042,08f1c40f54efbe9d6db8838cbaa7d89f"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I'll look into that, thanks for reporting.

Edit: Will be fixed in the next version. If you need a quick fix for now, either grant your users a trophy, or add the following line in both, src/addons/KL/UserImprovements/Listener/Template/MemberAboutTrophies.php and src/addons/KL/UserImprovements/Listener/Template/MemberTrophies.php below line 13 $trophies = $params['trophies'];, without replacing anything else:

PHP:
$categorizedTrophies = ['uncategorized' => []];

Last edited:
Server error logs
Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1364]: Field 'kl_ui_name_color_id' doesn't have a default value src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:183
Generated by: Unknown account 13 October 2017 at 23:36
Code:
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(66): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1364)
#1 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(67): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(143): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT  INTO xf...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1343): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert('xf_user', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1085): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#5 src/XF/Service/User/Registration.php(254): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#6 src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php(40): XF\Service\User\Registration->_save()
#7 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php(358): XF\Service\User\Registration->save()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Register->actionRegister(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Register', 'Register', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(LiamW\XenForoLicenseVerification\XF\Pub\Controller\Register), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#11 src/XF/App.php(1831): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}
Code:
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(18) "/register/register"
  ["referrer"] => string(37) "https://x.com/register/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/register/register"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(16) {
    ["username"] => string(0) ""
    ["1ebd878349c5606454f73cd972d053039016b933"] => string(13) "xxx"
    ["1e38b054c95717567019a33dbd3030136d3f3516"] => string(22) "xxxx@gmail.com"
    ["328c814ec9562a042b9e82605f6cd87a4e9a19d1"] => string(8) "********"
    ["dob_month"] => string(2) "12"
    ["dob_day"] => string(2) "04"
    ["dob_year"] => string(4) "1995"
    ["custom_fields"] => array(1) {
      ["XenForoVersiyonunuz"] => string(2) "20"
    }
    ["captcha_question_answer"] => string(1) "f"
    ["captcha_question_hash"] => string(40) "5db20904be1abb3920e1db47ce3b906dd24b19bc"
    ["reg_key"] => string(16) "mKAvScWgnj0IaW2w"
    ["f241d1291a16de9101bc4a8907ecaa379df82317"] => string(14) "Africa/Nairobi"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(10) "/register/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Last edited:
This is a great add-on, however I'm getting this error:

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: categorizedTrophies src/addons/KL/UserImprovements/Listener/Template/MemberTrophies.php:28
Generated by: Unknown account Oct 16, 2017 at 1:23 PM

Stack trace
#0 src/addons/KL/UserImprovements/Listener/Template/MemberTrophies.php(28): XF::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/paulsplac...', 28, Array) #1 [internal function]: KL\UserImprovements\Listener\Template\MemberTrophies::extend(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), 'public', 'member_trophies', Array) #2 src/XF/Extension.php(50): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 src/XF/App.php(2292): XF\Extension->fire('templater_templ...', Array, 'public:member_t...') #4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1134): XF\App->fire('templater_templ...', Array, 'public:member_t...') #5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:member_t...', Array) #6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render() #7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Member\\Troph...', 'public:member_t...', Array) #8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View)) #9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html') #10 src/XF/App.php(1831): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() #11 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run() #12 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App') #13 {main}

Request state
array(4) { ["url"] => string(40) "/members/trance-euro-express.11/trophies" ["referrer"] => bool(false) ["_GET"] => array(0) { } ["_POST"] => array(0) { } }

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but how do I grant my users trophies? They already receive them for making a first post, being liked, etc.

Hm, it shouldn't happen then. The error indicates, that no trophy has been earned as of yet, thus the array is empty and processed incorrectly, resulting in the error seen above. However, you can try the second method, that should most likely work.

Getting the following when I try to add a FA icon to a trophy:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Creating default object from empty value in src/addons/KL/UserImprovements/Entity/Trophy.php at line 20
XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/KL/UserImprovements/Entity/Trophy.php at line 20
KL\UserImprovements\Entity\Trophy->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1109
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 69
XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 159
XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Trophy.php at line 97
XF\Admin\Controller\Trophy->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1831
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Oh woops, seems like that phrases ended up being assigned to a different add-on I was working on in parallel :censored:
Also sorted out for the next version!

katsulynx updated [KL] User Improvements with a new update entry:

1.0.0 Beta 4

Changelog
Bugfixes & Changes
  • Assigned default values to all database columns that have been added to default XenForo tables.
  • Fixed an error that would prevent users from registering, when the add-on was disabled.
  • Fixed an error that would prevent users from viewing their profiles about tab and/or their earned trophies page when they do not have any trophies.
  • Fixed two missing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom