[KL] Language Specific Forums [Deleted]

Hey,
I'm getting this error clicking on a forum:
Code:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in KL/LanguageForums/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 21
KL_LanguageForums_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in rellect/NodesGrid/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 6
rellect_NodesGrid_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/snip/htdocs/forum/index.php at line 13

This also shows up in the server error logs:
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: kl_lang_data - library/KL/LanguageForums/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:16
Generated By: Unknown Account, 5 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/snip/htdocs/forum/library/KL/LanguageForums/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(16): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/snip...', 16, Array)
#1 /var/www/snip/htdocs/forum/library/rellect/NodesGrid/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(6): KL_LanguageForums_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#2 /var/www/snip/htdocs/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): rellect_NodesGrid_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#3 /var/www/snip/htdocs/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /var/www/snip/htdocs/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()

I'm currently overhauling all my addons and will release them as soon as I am done with all of them as they share some assets that might need to be altered in the process.

Hey,
I love it, the only multi language addon I found that keeps a board clean with multiple languages. Though if you ever plan to do a rewrite, here are things which I personally dislike.

When selecting all languages that I speak, the board gets messy as each language has its own section although the categories and forums have the same structure. It would be great if it was possible to stick to a single forum with a multi lang title and then filter threads inside based on user settings. So kind of like tags/prefixes but pre-filtered. It being a lot more clean, better structured and easier maintained (per forum permissions/prefixes/tags..).

The option to select additional languages is hidden well, it would be great if the user gets asked on first visit and signup. E.g. "Which interface language do you prefer?" and "What languages do you speak?", saved as cookie and in database for signed in users.

Nice plugin

on xenforo 1.5.10a

Server Error

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in KL/LanguageForums/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 21
  2. KL_LanguageForums_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/forum.plungjit.com/index.php at line 13

Nice plugin

on xenforo 1.5.10a

Server Error

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in KL/LanguageForums/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 21
  2. KL_LanguageForums_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/forum.plungjit.com/index.php at line 13
I don't recommend you to use this addon. I had to fix multiple bugs myself to get it working.

Yea, it's pretty underdeveloped and I haven't put much effort in it till date. There are multiple bugs but unfortunately it's on a low priority for now, as other addons are more important to be updated/released first

Yea, it's pretty underdeveloped and I haven't put much effort in it till date. There are multiple bugs but unfortunately it's on a low priority for now, as other addons are more important to be updated/released first
Is there a list of those bugs?
I don't recommend you to use this addon. I had to fix multiple bugs myself to get it working.
Do you think is possible to share this fixes with the community?

Hi katsulynx, you might want to update the plugins description stating this ;)

If @katsulynx doesn't have anything against it I can upload it here.
Be aware that there are most likely still bugs and I'm running it on XenForo 1.4.11, not sure if it works with the latest XF version.
Sure, feel free to. It'll take some time until I can come back to this, so it's most likely the best bet to get something up and running

Top Bottom