[Kinetic] Latest Posts Ticker [Paid] [Deleted]

Kinetic

Kinetic submitted a new resource:

[Kinetic] Latest Posts Ticker (version 1.0) - Adds a jquery ticker that shows latest posts with a wealth of customization options [Example Inside]

History:

Version 1.0
-Initial release.

Planned updates:
- Allow even further customization.
- Allow Ticker to be placed in different locations.
- Some permission changes.
- Etc.

Compatibility:
Tested and working on the following platforms:

- IE6 upwards, Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari.
- All modern mobile platforms, fully tested on Android using Chrome and iOS using Safari and Chrome.

Any issues please send me a message....

Read more about this resource...

Not at the moment as my developer site is a bit of a mess, plan to get a test site up in the next month or so but the gif shows the functionality at the moment.

Hmm, is the Copyright located in the Footer? I dont like Addons who places Copyright Texts in my Forum.

The copyright is standard, however there is a brand free version as with any of my paid apps, which is priced at £30. Here is where the copyright shows:

09-17PM.webp

If the colour options etc aren't filled in does it just use the default theme?

Is it possible to move the copyright to under the XenForo copyright notice (I'd prefer it to be there) and does the copyright only show on pages where the ticker is used?

If the colour options etc aren't filled in does it just use the default theme?

Is it possible to move the copyright to under the XenForo copyright notice (I'd prefer it to be there) and does the copyright only show on pages where the ticker is used?

The text etc will inherit the default yes, the box would just be white/transparent.

In terms of the copyright, there is not a template hook near to the Xenforo copyright however if i use TMS i could change it yes.

If you want a custom build, drop me a message.

I think that a status message ticker would be a great addon ;)

Had thought of that as well yes, never know what the future holds ;)

More locations are going to be added in the next update and yes, one in the header has already been added on my development site.

The text etc will inherit the default yes, the box would just be white/transparent.

In terms of the copyright, there is not a template hook near to the Xenforo copyright however if i use TMS i could change it yes.

Thanks for the answers, will purchase it when we get some spare dosh :).

Top Bottom