Kier Darby eat your heart out

check out the previous post :)

Mmm yeah I do like a good Risotto every now and again, mushroom is really good, but seafood is very delicious if done well also! :D

I want to see photos of food YOU have cooked though, not things you found :p Get cooking Kurtz and show us the results!!!

Peggy; don't eat farm Tilapia or Bass, they're -very- disgusting.

Always try to get fresh wild caught, farm raised anything is gross and can make you sick depending on how it was raised. 

BITE YER TONGUE MAN! Dontcha mess with ma fish now. I love seafood, all kinds - salmon, trout, grouper, tilapia, swordfish, dolphin (the fish, not Flipper), etc. And shellfish - crab, clams, lobster - love all kinds of seafood - except oysters. They're just nasty. *shudders*

Same.. adore it.. except Oysters and I cannot eat Clams as I am violently allergic, so I tend to steer clear of all Molusc family or any "mixed" seafood when eating out as it often has those in the mix and it's hurlarama for me for 24hours
puke.gif

Mmm yeah I do like a good Risotto every now and again, mushroom is really good, but seafood is very delicious if done well also! :D

I want to see photos of food YOU have cooked though, not things you found :p Get cooking Kurtz and show us the results!!!
i can't belive it! :D all the girls around the world LOVES seafood ... damn ... it's too expensive ... :D

every time that i've a date with a girl, and ask for what she wants to eat ... i got every f*** time the SAME answer ... SEAFOOD. damn!

i can't belive it! :D all the girls around the world LOVES seafood ... damn ... it's too expensive ... :D

every time that i've a date with a girl, and ask for what she wants to eat ... i got every f*** time the SAME answer ... SEAFOOD. damn!
So don't ask....... problem solved. :D

LOL it's true we do! But the answer is simple.... Learn how to fish ;)

really? so do you speak italian too? then pizza all day long? :D

My mum tried to teach us Italian when we were kids but we just fooled around. It's one of my deep regrets that i never learned the language. :(

Pizza I never did care for. Though my mums home made lasagne, pasta is to die for. I could eat it all day long. I regularly get her to make it.

Speaking of fishing. I remember as a teenager I went poaching for trout with my brothers. Bad me I know. LOL we got chased out by the keepers, we eventually landed into a field where there where hundreds of sheep in the dark. All of a sudden they start running and on the dart shifted in another direction running straight towards us. It was like the scene in Jurassic park when those little dinosaurs ran and shifted direction quickly. Scared to death we all dived through thorny bushes. and hobbled home. The fish talk just brought back some memories I laugh about today and thought i'd share.

Top Bottom