Keyword Alert [Deleted]

If a user sets up keyword alerts and then later doesn't have permission to use keyword alerts because they are no longer part of the user group that can.... Will get still get the notifications?

Or will they stop because he don't have the permission to use it anymore?

If a user sets up keyword alerts and then later doesn't have permission to use keyword alerts because they are no longer part of the user group that can.... Will get still get the notifications?

Or will they stop because he don't have the permission to use it anymore?
Not check that scenario but i think they will got notification but can't set new keyword

You should send the updates to all the users who bought the add-on or you should think of another way to distribute the add-on-updates.

For all future customers: you shouldn't buy this add-on, you probably won't get any updates:

You don't deserve updated because your rating shows my add-on is not useful for you

So maybe you should stay away from this developer anyway.

All clients will got updates expect you because you gave me fake rating i provide you maximum support but did bad so you didn't deserve for it anymore

Actually this rating I wrote contains only the truth and my personal experience and opinion.

Your reactions prove even more that people should be very careful to deal with you.

Your rating is purly fake as you said on your rating
"It's not possible to get alerted when a user posts something, like it was with the one from xfrocks (@ before username)
Also there are no wildcards and the term has to match exactly. Which makes it very unhandy to use. ".
So just tell me where i written on feature i had this on my add-on even i said to you my add-on doesn't have this feature before you buy it and regarding Cron time interval i have told you before my add-on does not have this setting you can do it manually but you still buy it so how you can judge Add-on for the feature that it doesn't have so you are purely fake if someone have any doubt come inbox i can show screenshot

All clients will got updates expect you because you gave me fake rating i provide you maximum support but did bad so you didn't deserve for it anymore
Please deliver the updates to all users who have paid for the add-on. If you don't, you have two choices:
1) You will refund the customer.
or
2) We will delete the resource and you will no longer be welcome to sell your resources from here.

Instead of behaving like a child because someone left you a bad review, please take it on the chin, and try to put their concerns right. We will not have our customers treated in this way.

Please deliver the updates to all users who have paid for the add-on. If you don't, you have two choices:
or
2) We will delete the resource and you will no longer be welcome to sell your resources from here.

Instead of behaving like a child because someone left you a bad review, please take it on the chin, and try to put their concerns right. We will not have our customers treated in this way.
Ok i will provide him updated but what should happen for the fake review that he gave me for the feature that my add-on doesn't have i Said him first before he buy addon he is trying to make bad impact of my add-on there should be security for me as well

or

All security for buyer what is for seller ? If someone like @ehd will do bad ??

It should not take us asking for updates to be delivered. I am deeply concerned that you may be withholding updates from people unless they agree to review your add-on.

I will say it once more to be clear: If you have customers who have purchased the add-on, they must receive updates automatically without having to ask, and without you expecting anything in return. You are more than welcome to ask people to give you a review, but it is not for you to decide what rating they should have, and certainly you cannot bribe or blackmail them into doing so.

There is security for you. If you take the user's opinion on board, work with them to make the changes, then perhaps they will change their review from a 1 star to a 5 star - a newer rating replaces the original rating so that would fix your score.

A user is perfectly within their rights to express their disappointment with the feature set and that does not need to be dependent on whether they knew about it beforehand or not!

All security for buyer what is for seller ? If someone like @ehd will do bad ??
You've had a bad review. Grow up and instead of wasting your time complaining about it, work with YOUR CUSTOMER to see if the issue can be resolved. At which point your customer might change their opinion and give you a more reasonable review.

It should not take us asking for updates to be delivered. I am deeply concerned that you may be withholding updates from people unless they agree to review your add-on.

I will say it once more to be clear: If you have customers who have purchased the add-on, they must receive updates automatically without having to ask, and without you expecting anything in return. You are more than welcome to ask people to give you a review, but it is not for you to decide what rating they should have, and certainly you cannot bribe or blackmail them into doing so.

There is security for you. If you take the user's opinion on board, work with them to make the changes, then perhaps they will change their review from a 1 star to a 5 star - a newer rating replaces the original rating so that would fix your score.

A user is perfectly within their rights to express their disappointment with the feature set and that does not need to be dependent on whether they knew about it beforehand or not!

You've had a bad review. Grow up and instead of wasting your time complaining about it, work with YOUR CUSTOMER to see if the issue can be resolved. At which point your customer might change their opinion and give you a more reasonable review.
I apologized i didn't send him updates and said for review but it doesn't mean give me fake review now i have sent him updates . Add on should be reviewed base on feature that it have not that it doesn't have

How can I make the keyword bold in the keyword alert email? It's italicized right now but I'd like to make it bold as well (so it stands out more).

Also, found a small bug in the xb_keyword_edit template, causing the page titles and delete button to display incorrectly. Looks like it's because keyword -> send_alert is 1, making it think we're editing an existing keyword.

Code:
<xf:if is="!$keyword">
    <xf:title>{{ phrase('xb_add_keyword') }}</xf:title>
<xf:else />
    <xf:title>{{ phrase('xb_edit_keyword:') }} [{$keyword.name}]</xf:title>
</xf:if>

<xf:pageaction if="$keyword">
    <xf:button href="{{ link('account/keywords/delete') }}?keyword_id={$keyword.keyword_id}" icon="delete" overlay="true" />
</xf:pageaction>

I changed $keyword to $keyword.keyword_id and it's working properly now.

Code:
<xf:if is="!$keyword.keyword_id">
    <xf:title>{{ phrase('xb_add_keyword') }}</xf:title>
<xf:else />
    <xf:title>{{ phrase('xb_edit_keyword:') }} [{$keyword.name}]</xf:title>
</xf:if>

<xf:pageaction if="$keyword.keyword_id">
    <xf:button href="{{ link('account/keywords/delete') }}?keyword_id={$keyword.keyword_id}" icon="delete" overlay="true" />
</xf:pageaction>

Top Bottom