• Emails send via Cron + Queue
  • Emails delivery has different mode immediately, daily, weekly, monthly
  • Alert will have only immediate mode
  • Cron will run in every 20 min to sends emails
  • User can select multiple forums to set keywords
Note :
Please send me PM if you want any other feature on it

Read more about this resource...

Great to see this addon appear as we used to use a similar addon back in XF1 and our users have been crying out for it to come back.

Does this also support alerting when keywords of other addons are added... like Showcase items?

You can check the lengthy feedback I posted in this dodgy dev's 3rd party thread. Also PMed you.

Best to stay away from this fraud.
Have you any problem with this addon why you posting here and giving mad reaction ? Our project was failed because of you so you should have enough energy to accept your failure

You can check the lengthy feedback I posted in this dodgy dev's 3rd party thread. Also PMed you.

Best to stay away from this fraud.
Have you any problem with this addon why you posting here and giving mad reaction ? Our project was failed because of you so you should have enough energy to accept your failure
You two have had a bad experience with each other. I strongly recommend you steer clear of each other. While experiences like this are disappointing, we are keeping a close eye out for similar negative experiences. So far there have not been any, therefore we hope whatever the situation is here was a one-off.

If you continue to have a problem with each other, please take it to Conversations.

Actually when seeing that this add-on has been updated, I noticed the no update was sent to me.
Which way for being notified is used here?

Yes, but if you receive the add-on initially through email, that will give me no update, just a notification.

Top Bottom